Pet Portrait Illustration Gift
Maybe you didn't get a chance to get your dog photographed before they crossed over the Rainbow Bridge, or maybe you'd just like some artwork that's pawsonal to brighten up your home. Either way, you provide the photograph, I illustrate! Once the proof of your digital portrait is approved by you, it will be sent off to be printed, professionally framed, and then delivered straight to your door.
A custom digital illustration created from your very own photograph. Your illustration will be professionally printed on stunning Hahnemühle Photo Matt paper. This paper is smooth with a very light texture and has a pleasant warm tone whiteness to it, ensuring the best results. Your illustration is then mounted and framed in a beautiful 9x9in white box frame, made in the foothills of Wicklow mountains. This product can be purchased as a gift voucher to present to a loved one for Christmas 2023 at no extra charge. Simply select the option when adding to the cart.
What is a digital illustration?
A Digital illustration uses computer software to create artwork rather than traditional means.
What's included in this purchase:
- One 5x5in fine art print professionally mounted and framed in a handmade 9x9in box frame
- Matching hi-res digital image delivered to your e-mail inbox
- Delivery of your framed piece to your door, or wherever you like within Ireland
- A custom drawing is open for any kind of pet, not just dogs, once the image provided is of a suitable standard
A drawing takes 5-7 working days but may take longer depending on my current waiting list. If you would like to check my current turnaround time simply contact me.
- Turnaround time from approval of the photographic image provided to the print collection is usually 14 working days
- Delivery is included in the listed price, please note that Christmas and any other seasonal celebrations may affect postal services
You are e-mailed a watermarked proof before printing in case you would like any changes made. Two changes are included in your proofing process
I can make minor elemental changes such as background colours etc, however any serious proofing changes will incur an additional cost of €75.00
- If you would like me to check the quality of the image you are providing before purchasing, please email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org